This training template is for you if:
✔️ You are looking to improve strength & gain muscle mass
✔️ You struggle to formulate or stick to a strength training program of your own
✔️ You struggle with planning for which exercises to do, what order to do them in, and how many sets/ reps to perform
✔️ You want to know exactly what you should be doing each training session
✔️ You are looking for a strength training program without needing a coach
This training template is NOT for you if:
❌ You are looking to work 1:1 with a coach
❌ You have numerous injuries that require customized programming
❌ You want to be told exactly which exercises to be doing (instead of self-selecting)
ACE Fitness/ACE Nutrition Strength Training Template
$149.00 – $169.00
Select Your Training Template
How Does It Work?
- This training template comes in a 2-day or 3-day/week frequency option so you can create your own training routine based on your schedule and access to equipment.
- After choosing your desired training frequency, all you have to do is decide which exercises you want to perform under each assigned movement pattern.
- The exercises you select can be based on access to equipment, preference, and past/current injuries, etc.
Simply select an exercise from the drop-down list next to each movement pattern.
- Videos are provided so you will know how to perform each exercise.
- Once your exercises are selected, your target set and rep ranges will be provided for you. Now you have a program!
Although the movements will remain the same for 4-weeks, you will progress each week by:
- adding weight
- adding a set
- adding reps
- OR improving the quality of your reps (better range of motion)
Do not aim to change your exercises every week! To maximize muscular adaptations, you need to repeat movements and muscle actions.
What about after the initial 4 weeks?
After your initial 4-week program, you have the option to:
1) Perform a deload week by decreasing the weight, sets, or reps (or a combination of these things), OR
2) Choose new exercises from the drop downs to create a new 4-week program for yourself!
🏋️Equipment Needed (bare minimum):
Set of dumbbells (light enough to do some upper body exercises as well as some heavier ones for lower body work)
Would be nice to have:
- Weight plates
- OR a gym membership that has this equipment